Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Marathi girl with long hair becomes fan of the Sitar master (the small one): Eye witnessed by the reporter.

12:00 :Water is the basic necessity of life u see. Anyone can feel the thirst of water. So only, i was going to fill water in my water bottle at midnight . I happen to hear and see something which reminds me of the old classic days :)
Raag Darbaari which is usually played at midnight striked my ears but what my eyes could see was more of like a feeling of extreme gratification aroused by something good. But i pity that girl as she was having headache ( why was she having headache?) and still was standing on the window of N107 (Why could not she enter the room?) and listening the music coming from the vibrant strings of Sitar played by the master (the small one). Raag Darbaari played at midnight is good for attracting (??!!). After the player saw the girl standing , he came out of room out of courtesy (thank God) and long talks about Sitar as usual......It seems that she desperately wants to learn Sitar and player kept on saying her that "you would have to bear pain to learn it"!! Is is really so?? Well, may be...I respect his feelings. As soon as the music starts , the girl starts running from N202 and stops at the window. But why was the window open the last night? Usually its closed...! There are still some unanswered questions to the mystery but the solutions should not effect the dignity and ego of our respectable player...btw forget to mention that the girl needs lessons on Sitar and Tabla (also!) but the guy does not have time it seems. But does he knows tabla? He was successful in treating (head)ache of the girl. The talk continued with lot more of music discussion and thats all it ended. The cute name "shibu" was also liked by her. She is fan (Why not AC?) of N107.

4 comments:

  1. On the Latest for those intersted in Sitar Lessons, they are ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested. But I am very frail and thin. Would the master teach me ?

    I cannot bear much pain, but I guess if the master can do it any girl could.

    - Sonali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very interested. But would the master teach me?

    I am very thin and frail and cannot bear much pain. But I guess if the master can do it, then any girl can do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nisha, who is this girl? please ask Tuhin. He may know. By the way I don't think that Sonali is a Chinese name.

    ReplyDelete